Your Child’s Best Shot: A parent’s guide to vaccination, 4th edition
Dr. Dorothy L. Moore, Editor · Canadian Paediatric Society · 2015
With so much information on immunization available from conflicting and often questionable sources, it’s easy to get overwhelmed or confused about the facts.
Your Child’s Best Shot: A parent’s guide to vaccination is the only comprehensive Canadian reference written specifically for parents. It answers questions such as:
- Does my child need all these shots?
- Do vaccines really work? How?
- Who keeps track of vaccine safety?
The completely revised and updated 4th edition features:
- More information for vaccine-hesitant parents, including the most common questions and answers.
- A new chapter describing the routine vaccines for every age and stage of life—from newborns to grandparents.
- A new chapter on vaccines for children and youth living with a chronic condition or compromised immune function.
- Information on vaccine side effects, both typical and uncommon.
- Updated information on specific vaccines and the diseases they prevent, including vaccines for foreign travel.
Your Child’s Best Shot is essential reading for new parents, and an indispensable resource for public health units, physicians’ offices, community health centres and local libraries.
An e-book version is also available through your preferred online retailer:
Volume discounts are available for orders of 26 or more. Please contact 613-526-9397, ext 221, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
$21.95/copy + 5% GST
|Size||6.5" x 9.75"|
|Publisher||Canadian Paediatric Society|
© 2017 Canadian Paediatric Society.